Bmore Engaged Program
Join a peer-led, semester cohort to explore a specific justice topic in community with others. Be challenged to reflect deeply and transform your learning into advocacy and social action.
WHAT: Bmore Engaged combines personal learning exercises with alternating Zoom cohort sessions to unpack your learning and share your experience with others. We invite you to engage with your head (intellectually), heart (relationally), spirit (values) and hands (through action) to stay connected and build community.
Justice Topics: Race & Racism, Education & Youth Development, Environmental Justice, Civic Engagement, Queer Identities, Workforce & Employment, Immigration & Migration, Food Access
WHY: An opportunity to remain engaged in community during our virtual semester.
WHEN: This is a 10-week program that includes six 1-hour peer-facilitated group Zoom sessions:
· Week of September 14th: Session 1 – Introduction & Opening
· Week of October 5th: Session 2 – Head
· Week of October 19th: Session 3 – Heart
· Week of November 2nd: Session 4 – Spirit
· Week of November 16th: Session 5 – Hands
· Week of November 23rd: Session 6 – Community
HOW: REGISTER ONLINE by Thursday, September 10th at 11:59PM.